Get help here. If you are homeless or facing homelessness in Denton County, Giving Hope is here to help in any way that we can!
In order for us to appropriately respond to your needs, please email the following documents to email@example.com, after submitting the application below.
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID for all persons age 18 or over;
- Social Security Card for all occupants (example: children, spouse, or other dependents living with you);
- Copy of entire, signed Lease Agreement and landlord’s contact information;
- Rent Ledger from Landlord showing rent owed
- Notice of unpaid rent/Notice to Vacate; (if applicable)
- Proof of Income:
- Most recent paystubs for all persons’ age 18 or over that are employed
- Unemployment Award
- Social Security Benefits Award Letter (Social Security/ SSDI);
- Offer Letter
- Most recent bank statements
- Documents supporting your need for assistance (example: unexpected medical bills payment receipts/car repairs payment receipts);
- If requesting Utility Assistance:
- Most recent Utility Bill
- Billing and Payment History from Utility Company
*NOTE: Completing an application does not guarantee services. Your eligibility is determined within 3 to 5 business days after completing the intake assessment with a case manager.
**ADDITIONALLY: Current funding sources only provides short term (1 month) assistance. That assistance must be able to guarantee you will stay at your residence for 30 days. If you owe more than 1 month, you will have to pay any additional cost before services are rendered.
Please ensure after completing application that above documents are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working through these applications as quickly as possible and will get back to you soon.