Giving HOPE, Inc.
Position Description: Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Reports To: Executive Director
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
- Respond to phone/email requests in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain an office calendar for the Executive Director and staff
- Pay invoices in a timely manner
- Enter data (paid invoices, receipts, and deposits) into QuickBooks and budgetary spreadsheets
- Periodically reconcile with Quick Books and budgetary spreadsheets
- Monitor spending to ensure that it is within budget.
- Maintain budgetary spreadsheets with accuracy
- Order and organize office supplies
- Send acknowledgment letters to donors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills including QuickBooks
- Strong and courteous written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three professional references to Tyheshia Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving HOPE, Inc., values diversity and promotes equal employment opportunities by implementing guidelines and practices that ensure employees and applicants are not discriminated against with respect to national origin, race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, people with disabilities, or age.